Delivery / Repair / Returns
Any order submitted on www.gripoixparis.com will usually be processed and shipped within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless we indicate otherwise. An email will be sent to confirm both the processing and shipping of the order.
All destinations are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that all taxes, duties and shipping fees will not be in the final purchase price. The purchaser may have to pay the courier directly for any taxes, duties, and shipping fees.
www.gripoixparis.com ships to the following countries:
– Europe: Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Ireland, United Kingdom
– Americas: The United Stated, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Colombia
– Asia: China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea
– Middle East: The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey
– Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
– Afrique: South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritius
The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as the delivery method chosen by the Customer. www.gripoixparis.com shall not be held liable for any delay due to customs clearance of the exported goods.
The delivery times specified below only apply following shipment of the order.
Delivery in France is performed, at the choice of the purchaser, using one of the following transportation options:
– Registered Post (signed for delivery): Delivery within 1 to 3 business days
– Courier (only for Central Paris): Delivery within 3 hours for orders made before 3:00 p.m. (CET), on business days. Otherwise, the delivery will be made on the day after the order
– DHL: Delivery within 1 to 3 business days
– Collection from Boutique 4 rue vide Gousset, 75002 Paris
Collection from the boutique is possible after 24 hours from payment receipt for any orders.
Please email email@example.com to confirm any order collections from the boutique.
Damage / Repair
In case of damage, the purchaser specifies and clarifies its reservations on the delivery note, a copy of which is sent by post or by carrier to the seller. In this respect, it is up to the purchaser to check the contents, compliance and condition of the product upon delivery. This check is deemed to have occurred when the purchaser, or a person duly authorized by him/her, signs the delivery note presented by the postal worker or by the carrier.
Despite the care taken in the preparation of orders, it is possible that a product may be missing, or that an error may occur during the preparation. If you encounter such an error, please report it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
For hygiene reasons, earrings are non-refundable.
For any other return questions, please email: